Scissor Lift Training Online, Covers these groups and types of MEWPs: (A3)
Our online scissor lift training provides a quick, simple, and effective way to get yourself or your workers OSHA compliant with scissor lift certification in hand. We've been providing scissor lift training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
What Makes our Scissor Lift Training Different From Others?
Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience where learners are able to retain the information and apply it to the job site, preventing costly fines from OSHA. Our scissor lift training course takes just over one hour to complete and learners get a scissor lift certificate instantly upon completion. Don't settle for courses that promise certification, but are only 15 minutes long. Those types of courses often come up short when OSHA comes for an audit.
Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs. Our unique online training program has been fine-tuned to provide you with the best training experience possible.
Why buy our Scissor Lift Safety Training Online Course?
- Complete Training: Our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site can be expensive; that is why we developed our online curriculum to lower costs while still providing a professional training experience. (Check out our bulk pricing tiers below!)
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, scissor lift certificates and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online scaffold program for new hire training, refresher training or train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.